A New Weapon! July 28, 2014Posted by MegaPhilX in : Feature, Megaman, MegaMan Unlimited, Update, Weapon , 4comments
Alright I have 1 good news and 1 “bad” news.
- Good news is that I’ve added the Water Cannon (WhirlpoolMan’s weapon) to the game! ^_^
- Bad news is that this might cause problems if you are using an old savegame file so it would be better to start from scratch. This means that old save files won’t be supported. (You will still be able to use them but do so at your own risks.)
With that being said, all that is left to do is test this out all over the game. So unless we find a major problem that I can’t fix, the 1.2.0 update should be ready soon and should contain this new weapon as well.
If no problem is found and this ends up in the game, here is how it will work:
- Whirpool Man stage is separate from the game (Like the Megaman killers in Megaman 10 or Fake Man in Megaman 9)
- When you defeat Whirpool Man for the first time, Megaman will absorb his weapon and the game will automatically save.
- Then, the Water Cannon will be added to your arsenal once you start a new game or load a saved game.
- Once you’ve defeated Whirlpool Man, the Water Cannon should also be available in both Endless Attack and Endless Boss Attack modes.
The endless stages will work the same way:
- Endless Attack and Endless Boss Attack modes are separate from the main game, like Whirlpool Man’s stage.
- When you die in Endless Attack mode, the game will automatically save your high score and show it in the menu.
Happy 1st Anniversary Megaman Unlimited! July 14, 2014Posted by MegaPhilX in : Art, Download, Megaman, MegaMan Unlimited, Update, Updates, Wallpaper , add a comment
Today marks the first anniversary of the release of Megaman Unlimited!
1 year already! ^_^
Thank you everyone for playing the game! That is what it’s all about: Having fun!! :)
I wish I could have had the 1.2.0 update ready for today but it is not quite ready yet.
Until then, please enjoy a wallpaper featuring the entire cast of the game!
(This is the page for Goodies and Extra Downloads. You can find all the extra stuff such as wallpapers there.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the download links for the latest one. ^_^)