Update on Megaman Unlimited v1.2.0 May 2, 2014Posted by MegaPhilX in : Megaman, MegaMan Unlimited, Updates , trackback
This is just because I want to clarify what is going on with the next update of Megaman Unlimited.
- A few bugs reported by fans will be fixed.
- A few tweaks will be made.
- RainbowMan’s stage music will be slightly re-arranged (Because I failed to update it when we released the game).
- A section of the Tankman stage has been slightly modified (To introduce the ceiling threadmills properly for new players).
- A new “Special” menu will be added to the main menu. 2 new modes and a special stage will be accessible through the “Special” menu:
- Endless Attack: Similar to MM9-10, see how far you can make it in an endless stage. You have all weapons and only one life. Every so often you will face one of the Robot Masters.
- Endless Boss Attack: Same as Endless Attack except you only fight bosses.
- WhirlpoolMan stage will also be accessible here.
WhirlpoolMan will be exclusive to the Special modes. He won’t show up in the main game.
WhirlpoolMan, like FakeMan in Megaman 9, won’t reward you with a weapon.
We still have about 10 sections left to add to Endless Attack Mode.
I’m working on this in my spare time so there is no release date for this version yet. I will post updates once I know when the new version will be ready.
Visit our Facebook page for updates or visit the Megaman Unlimited Forums to submit level designs for Endless Attack.