MMU – Download
Well, after 5 years of working on this almost every day, here it is. So many things have happened over the course of 5 years. My life has changed a lot since then and it’s kinda hard to believe the project is done. If you would have asked me 6 months ago, I’m not sure I’d have really believed it was going to be finished.
Now Megaman, you’re the reason I got into drawing and game-making. For your 25 years anniversary, here is what I give you: A game powered by sheer dedication and five long years of my life — 5 long years of our lives.
I along with Jansim, Gab and Kevvviiinnn; sincerely hope you guys will enjoy the result of our hard work.
File Type: Compressed .zip
File Size: 75 MBs
Required HDD space once uncompressed: 300MBs
Platform: PC – Windows only
For speed runners only (if unsure, don’t get this version) :
Download Link for Speed Runner Version (Version 1.1.0SR)
TO PLAY THE GAME:
- Extract the content of the .zip file into a dedicated folder on your computer.
- Double-click the mmu.exe file.
- Have fun!
- Give us feedback on the game or report bugs in the MMU forum.
- At least 500 MBs of RAM is required to play Megaman Unlimited. Make sure you have at least that amount of free RAM.
- If the game doesn’t run on your computer, please download and install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Redistributable package found here.
- If you are running the game on a laptop, make sure your power settings are set to focused on performance.
- If you are using Windows 8 and the game doesn’t run, right-click on mmu.exe, select Properties, Compatibility and set the .exe to run in Windows 7 Compatibility Mode.
- Make sure you check out the README.txt file for more information.
- You can also check this page if you have control problems.
1.1.0(SR) (Speed Runner Version)
Reverted Glue block zip fix
Reverted bug fix for JetMan and RainbowMan entrances in Wily 4
Added an in-game timer
Short version of cutscenes for Wily 3 and 4 play by default
Added Easy and Insta-Kill modes
Misc level modifications based on feedback
Added checkpoints before Castle bosses in all difficulty
Any button can now skip cutscenes
Added possibility to exit from completed stage
Fixed gamepads relying on the ‘hat’ for DPad (Xbox360, others)
Fixed glitch allowing megaman to zip through walls using certain platforms (Glue, others)
Fixed JetMan staying stuck in the ground occasionally
Fixed issue when pausing during a sceen transition
Allow the player to save after completing the game
Fixed a bug where some users would not be able to see the game but could still hear the sounds
Fixed a problem preventing MegaMan from jumping after using CometDash
Potential fix for double KO glitch (dying at the same time as a boss)
Fixed a crash when going into the E-Tank section from the pause menu