Stage Maps & Hints
Here are the maps of the stages in the game along with a couple of tips for each one.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
- Be patient with Spike Platforms and Cross Nailers. Watch their patterns carefully.
- Shoot HammerMan as fast as possible.
- Watch NailMan’s jump and make sure he doesn’t corner you.
- Use a special weapon to sweep mines.
- You don’t necessarily have to fight the Sniper Joes that jump out of the MegaTank.
- TankMan always does the same thing. Watch him fight and you shouldn’t have too much trouble defeating him.
- Watch out for Missile Attackers when jumping over pits. Be patient and wait for an opening.
- Keep shooting while running in scrolling rooms so that you will destroy Mr Shin’iri as soon as he appears.
- Keep your distance from Jet Man when he fires a Jet Missile. That’ll give you time to dodge it.
- Bullet Traps reflect your shots. Reflected shots can kill off other enemies.
- Near the mid-point of the stage, there is a shortcut you can use to skip most of the second half of the stage, provided you have the necessary special weapons…
- GlueMan’s only way of damaging you is by colliding with you. Remain in the center of the room and lure his Glue Shots so that you can keep the rhythm going.
- Platforms bouncing on nitro will send you into spikes if you don’t get off quickly…
- When Explosive Platforms are in the way, shoot the correct one from afar to clear a path. Explosive Platforms explosions can destroy other nearby platforms.
- When fighting TrinitroMan, watch where he lands and above all: Watch where you shoot!
- The Glue Shot will be helpful in this stage.
- Use the terrain to your advantage when fighting the Laser Devil.
- Remain in the center of the room during RainbowMan’s Storm Attack.
- Move the Yo-yo Platforms in the appropriate locations depending on the situation. When you are not on them, they rise.
- Slide under the SkateBots before attacking them.
- When fighting Yo-yoMan, keep moving and keep your distance.
- When you stop running on ice, jump to stop. If you try to turn around or just stop running, you will slip and keep moving.
- You can destroy the Starks with a special weapon.
- When fighting CometWoman, don’t jump unless it’s necessary.
- Watch the Disappearing Block patterns before attempting to cross a room.
- When entering a single-screen room, stop for a while before proceeding. There might be Disappearing Spikes…
- When fighting YokuMan, try to wait for him to shoot his Energy Shot before jumping on a Disappearing Block. You will easily dodge the shots that way.
- Watch out for threats that come from below when above a pit. Watch out for threats above you when inside of a whirlpool column.
- The spread shots of the PF-1407A Z0/1E might look intimidating but there are actually safe spots you can use to your advantage. Watch out for the lasers though!
- When fighting WhirlpoolMan, destroy his Diffusion Mines as fast as possible to avoid them spreading too many shots when they blow up.
- Use a special weapon to easily run through the first room of this stage.
- You can use your Weapon Energy Tanks while riding Rush Jet to recharge energy.
- When fighting Elecrab, stick to the rightmost ladder to give yourself some time to dodge attacks. You should only change to another ladder if the boss electrifies the ladder you’re on.
- Use your special weapons to clear enemies and help you make the harder jumps later in the stage.
- Hug the walls to make sure you don’t hit spikes.
- When fighting Octo, time your jumps carefully to dodge projectiles and avoid getting crushed into the ceiling.
- You can’t use Rush, Beat or Eddie in reverse gravity.
- In reverse gravity, you will die if you fall up a pit at the top of the screen. But you won’t die if you jump below the bottom of the screen.
- When fighting the boss of this stage, try to get behind him as soon as possible to shoot him in the back while he crosses the room.
- YokuMan is very weak against a certain special weapon…
- Don’t be afraid to use Weapon Energy Tanks when necessary. They refill all of your special weapons.
- When fighting the final boss of this stage, use Rush Coil to dodge its running attack.
Ω Robot Masters Challenges Tips and Tactics
NailMan Ω – Remember that two falling nails won’t fall in the same spot.
TankMan Ω – Sometimes, getting close to TankMan might not be such a bad idea…
JetMan Ω – When bombs are falling, use the ground patterns to remember where to position yourself to dodge. Or you can go to the side from which JetMan is coming from.
GlueMan Ω – Move as little as possible and only move when needed. Don’t panic.
TrinitroMan Ω – Only shoot when he is standing to avoid shooting his vial by mistake.
RainbowMan Ω – Jump forward in anticipation of an attack after a Rainbow Laser Spread. Storm Attack sparks can easily be dodged by standing and jumping in a specific spot.
Yo-yoMan Ω – Keep moving to give yourself some room to dodge the yo-yo cutters.
CometWoman Ω – Try to always keep an eye on the Orbit Shots so that you are prepared when the time comes to dodge them. Try to slide under CometWoman’s comet dash.
YokuMan Ω – When you are at the top row of blocks, jumping down while hugging the walls might be a better idea than trying to jump down on the blocks in the middle of the room…
WhirlpoolMan Ω – Focus on taking out the Diffusion Mines near the ground. The difficulty of the shots patterns thrown by the mines depends on the height at which WhirlpoolMan is when he sucks them in.