Happy 1st Anniversary Megaman Unlimited! July 14, 2014Posted by MegaPhilX in : Art, Download, Megaman, MegaMan Unlimited, Update, Updates, Wallpaper , add a comment
Today marks the first anniversary of the release of Megaman Unlimited!
1 year already! ^_^
Thank you everyone for playing the game! That is what it’s all about: Having fun!! :)
I wish I could have had the 1.2.0 update ready for today but it is not quite ready yet.
Until then, please enjoy a wallpaper featuring the entire cast of the game!
(This is the page for Goodies and Extra Downloads. You can find all the extra stuff such as wallpapers there.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the download links for the latest one. ^_^)
Update on Megaman Unlimited v1.2.0 May 2, 2014Posted by MegaPhilX in : Megaman, MegaMan Unlimited, Updates , 1 comment so far
This is just because I want to clarify what is going on with the next update of Megaman Unlimited.
- A few bugs reported by fans will be fixed.
- A few tweaks will be made.
- RainbowMan’s stage music will be slightly re-arranged (Because I failed to update it when we released the game).
- A section of the Tankman stage has been slightly modified (To introduce the ceiling threadmills properly for new players).
- A new “Special” menu will be added to the main menu. 2 new modes and a special stage will be accessible through the “Special” menu:
- Endless Attack: Similar to MM9-10, see how far you can make it in an endless stage. You have all weapons and only one life. Every so often you will face one of the Robot Masters.
- Endless Boss Attack: Same as Endless Attack except you only fight bosses.
- WhirlpoolMan stage will also be accessible here.
WhirlpoolMan will be exclusive to the Special modes. He won’t show up in the main game.
WhirlpoolMan, like FakeMan in Megaman 9, won’t reward you with a weapon.
We still have about 10 sections left to add to Endless Attack Mode.
I’m working on this in my spare time so there is no release date for this version yet. I will post updates once I know when the new version will be ready.
Visit our Facebook page for updates or visit the Megaman Unlimited Forums to submit level designs for Endless Attack.
I have started working on an endless stage similar to Megaman 9 and 10 in Megaman Unlimited. Since it involves a lot of level design and I don’t have a lot of free time, you can help by providing your level design ideas. Check out this forum topic where I explain the whole thing in more details and how you can help.
Happy New Year! December 31, 2013Posted by MegaPhilX in : Uncategorized , 4comments
Happy New Year 2014 everyone! Here is a little video for fun! Now we finally get to destroy 2013 once and for all! ^_^ Enjoy!
Happy Holidays 2013! December 14, 2013Posted by MegaPhilX in : Uncategorized , 4comments
I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who took the time to download and play Megaman Unlimited this year. 2013 has been a pretty difficult year for me. But one of the best things that happened to me was the chance to have thousands of people play a game I designed. I’m truly thankful to all of you and especially Jansim, Gab and Kevvviiinnn without whom this chance to realize a lifelong dream of mine wouldn’t have been possible. So thank you everyone for your great comments, videos, reviews, fanart, speedruns, donations and all the positive energy! Happy holidays! ^_^
You can check out our Facebook page too.
Updates November 12, 2013Posted by MegaPhilX in : Uncategorized , 31comments
For those who didn’t know, I’ve updated a few things on the site:
I’ve been adding many new pictures to the website, as I draw a lot these days. (Especially Shampoo pictures)
Megaman Unlimited Wallpapers
Megaman Unlimited Maps with tips and hints
Updated Megaman Unlimited Videos page with all the videos of MMU I made over the years
Added a page with references and fun trivia about Megman Unlimited and its development.
A little preview of the Whirlpool Man Stage! October 5, 2013Posted by MegaPhilX in : Uncategorized , 6comments
This stage and Robot Master are NOT in the game you currently have. They are only under development.
Whirlpool Man is a robot master idea I’ve had in mind for a quite a while now and his stage is directly inspired by Kevvviiinnn’s Stage 48 song. Unfortunately, that song is already used in Megaman: Rock Force so Kevvviiinnn composed a brand new song just for WhirlpoolMan. Thanks a LOT man! ^_^
So, in my free time since the release of Megaman Unlimited, I’ve been messing around with some new enemies for this stage. With help from Jansim to implement the whirlpool mechanic, the stage is completely designed at this point. Only thing is, the boss isn’t done yet. Megaman arrives at his lair and he just does nothing.
At some point, this stage might be added to the game in a future update along with a couple of other features Jansim is working on. As usual, I can’t tell exactly when this whole thing will be finished but I’ll keep you posted whenever interesting stuff happens.Uncategorized , 2comments
Gabriel was nice enough to make a build featuring a couple of small changes to make speed runs more interesting. If you are a regular player, don’t get this version. As a few glitches that were fixed in version 1.1.0 have been restored. Here is the list of changes to this special 1.1.0(SR) version:
1.1.0(SR) (Speed Runner Version)
- Reverted Glue block zip fix
- Reverted bug fix for JetMan and RainbowMan entrance in Wily 4
- Added an in game timer
- Short version of cutscenes for Wily 3 and 4 plays by default
You can download this new version here.
Megaman Unlimited Soundtrack Now on Bandcamp September 12, 2013Posted by MegaPhilX in : Uncategorized , 2comments
That is all. ( :
Yeah I know I’m really late on this one but hey, better late than never. ^_^
So, what’s the big deal? Here are the details:
- Added Easy Mode and Insta-Kill Mode
- Misc level modifications based on your feedback
- Added checkpoints before Castle bosses in all difficulty
- Any button can now skip cutscenes
- Added possibility to exit from completed stage
- Fixed gamepads relying on the ‘hat’ for DPad (Xbox360, others)
- Fixed glitch allowing megaman to zip through walls using certain platforms (Glue, others)
- Fixed JetMan staying stuck in the ground occasionally
- Fixed issue when pausing during a sceen transition
- Allow the player to save after completing the game
EASY – Play an easier version of the game.
– Enemies deal less damage.
– Some enemies are less aggressive.
– Final stages have an extra checkpoint.
– Platforms are placed to help you in more difficult areas.
INSTA-DEATH – Play the game in original difficulty but with special rules.
– Megaman dies instantly.
– You can’t use Energy Tanks.
You can download from the MMU-Download Page.